1) Due to concerns over the coronavirus outbreak, the Vipassana Meditation Retreat scheduled on April 11 to 8, 2020 to be conducted by Venerable Nyanaramsi at the Chin Swee Temple has been rescheduled to October 20 to 27
2) SJBA invite you and family and friends to a spiritual and mentally enriching morning at this Sunday’s Buddha Puja commencing at 9.15am with offering of lights, flowers and incense to the Buddha, chanting, Dhamma Talk by Bro Tan Siang Chye on “The Realms of our Existence”.
3) Due to the uncertainty of the current coronavirus outbreak, it’s prudent that we adopt basic hygienic practice for the well being of our members and devotees inside SJBA. We seek your assistance and co-operation as follows:
– Please greet one another other with palms folded in anjali posture instead of shaking hands
– If you do shake hands, please wash your hands with soap or sanitiser, after handshake or
after touching items that are frequently in contact with members of the public
– Wearing a proper face mask is recommended in crowded areas
– Bring own drinking water
– Please practise proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing (maintain distance, cover
coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues/clothing/handkerchief)
– SJBA may screen for fever and cough at the entrance to our activities. We seek your
cooperation in this matter for the well being of all
– Anyone having flu/cold/cough, please go back and rest at home. Please get treated and
temporarily refrain from SJBA’s group activities as your kind concern for the well being of
– Event Co-ordinators or Organising Committee may use discretion to cancel the event if the need arises.