1) Subang Jaya Buddhist Association cordially invite all members and devotees with relatives and friends to join us at our “Gong Xi, Gong Xi” Potluck dinner on 8th February 2014, 7.30pm-10.00pm, to celebrate the Chinese New Year together and promote fellowship as we enjoy the various program planned for the night together from some guests from the Old Folks Homes.
2) On 16th February 2014, our Sunday Dhamma School children, Youth Section and Teen Quest members will be making house calls to bring auspicious New Year greetings and songs, Buddhist hymns and good wishes to the hosts and family. Those who wish to invite them to your homes on 16th February 2014, may book through Sis. Lily at Tel. 03-56348181.
3) SJBA will organize another “Introduction to Buddhism Course” from 21 Feb to 11 Apr 2014 (every Friday), 8.30pm – 10.00pm at SJBA Shrine Hall, conducted by Uncle Vijaya, Bro Charlie Chia and Dr. Chan Kah Yein. All are welcome. For further information, please call Sis Lily at 03-56348181.
4) In conjunction with the Chinese New Year, the Puja Session in both English and Mandarin will be off on 2nd February 2014 and resume on 9th February 2014.
5) This morning Dhamma Talk (26th January 2014, at 11.30m) in Mandarin on“Mind if the Forerunner” by Sis Tan Yee Yong. Sis Tan Yee Yong graduated with Bachelor of Science in Computer Sience and MBA. She obtained MA in Buddhist Studies from IBC, Thailand. She is now a Dhamma committee member of SJBA.
6) This morning’s (26th Jan 2014) Dhamma Talk is on “When Self Comes to Mind” by Bro Billy Tan. Bro. Billy Tan is a Professional Trainer and Business Development Consultant who has trained countless corporate executives and business professionals in more than 20 countries over the past three decades. Bro. Billy is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), as well as being certified by the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, USA, in Clinical Hypnotherapy. In recent years Bro. Billy has conducted several professional training programs for resident and visiting Monks at the Buddhist Maha Vihara, Brickfields, in the areas of Emotional Intelligence, Communication, Professional Presentation, Public Relations, Community Services, Leadership, and Management. In sharing the Dhamma, Bro. Billy researches discoveries from the fields of Neuroscience and Psychology to present teachings of the Buddha from a scientific perspective
May You Be Well & Happy, Always!
Happily we serve,
23rd January 2014
“SJBA – Your Friendly and Caring Dhamma Centre”
Tel: 03-56348181, 03-56315299 Fax: 03-56315262
Website : www.sjba.org E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org