1) SJBA Youth Section is organising a charity project to raise funds for the Good Samaritan Home, an orphanage in Klang that houses 35 children. As part of their effort, some SJBA YS members are organising a car wash (RM 5 per car, donations are also welcome) in SJBA this Sunday, 21 January, 8am – 1pm. SJBA YS looks forward to your support.
2) SJBA Youth Section members will be making house calls to bring New Year greetings and songs, Buddhist hymns and good wishes to the hosts and family on 24 February 2018. Those who wish to invite them to your homes on 24 February 2018, may book through Sis. Lily at Tel. 03-56348181.
3) All devotees are welcome to our Monday Metta Meditation session at SJBA Meditation Hall from 8.30pm to 9.45pm. This cultivation of metta focus on loving kindness to oneself, loved ones and all other beings. On every 1st Monday, our Resident Monk will be guiding the meditators especially the newcomers.
4) All devotees are welcome to have self-practice in Vipassana Meditation on Thursdays from 8.30pm to 9.45pm at our Meditation Hall.
5) There will be Day Retreat in SJBA during New Moon and Full Moon Days from 9am to 5pm. The Retreat is free and easy and participants can feel free to join in or leave any time. Vegetarian lunch will be provided.
6) SJBA invite you for a spiritual and mentally enriching morning at this Sunday’s Buddha Puja. The Puja will start at 9.15am with offerings of lights, flowers, incense to the Buddha, Chanting, Dhamma Talk by Ven. Indarathana, Guided Meditation, Blessings and Buddhist Hymns.